Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[Logged] ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the same target

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the same target Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[Logged] ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the sa... - 1/25/2021 3:25:34 AM   
stww2

In the attached scenario (Caribbean Fury 2, from the CSP), three F-5s near Havana are assigned to a ASuW Patrol (Ground) patrol. There are three buildings within the patrol zone, the mission is set to have hostile targets be engaged by one flight, and the WRA is set to use one shooter per salvo. However, all three F-5s (at least in my playthough) drop their bombs on the same building, rather than having one unit engage each building.

Perhaps this is WAD, but if so it is not intuitive to the player.

Game version is 1147.14. I didn't see anything in the patch notes for .16 to suggest that using that version would make a difference.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 1/26/2021 9:19:31 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the same ta... - 1/26/2021 9:17:35 PM   
WSBot

< Message edited by Rory Noonan -- 1/26/2021 9:19:41 PM >

(in reply to stww2)
Post #: 2
RE: ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the same ta... - 2/2/2022 11:47:20 AM   
Deserere

Hi, I was able to obtain the desired behaviour by changing the WRA to use 1 shooter per salvo. In the scenario you attached I found the WRA to be setted to "All Weapons" consistently in the mission WRA, in the unit WRA and in the side WRA.
Based on what I can see this is WAD, if you have more information feel free to reply and I will perform further investigations.

Si Spiritus pro nobis, quis contra nos?

(in reply to WSBot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [Logged] ASuW Patrol (Ground)l: Units All strike the same target Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI