Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

H2Hfr Market Garden part 1

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> H2Hfr Market Garden part 1 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
H2Hfr Market Garden part 1 - 10/4/2003 9:07:55 PM   
M4Jess

Operation Market Garden*
Sunday, 17 September, 1944*
Scenario One*
Air Drop at Arnhem*
Early in the morning several targets in the Netherlands are being attacked by more than 1,700 bombers and fighters of the R.A.F. Bomber Command, Fighter Command and the Second Tactical Air Force and of the American 8th Air Force.*
At 9.45hrs the first of a total of 2,023 transport airplanes and tugs towing gliders take off from 24 airfields in England to transport the airborne troops to the landing areas in the Netherlands.*
The bridge over the River Meuse near Grave is occupied by the 82nd and the bridges in the sector of the 101st are taken undamaged, except for the bridge over the Wilhelmina Canal in Son which is blown up by the Germans just before the para's arrive.*
In total 20,000 men, 511 vehicles, 330 guns and 590 tons of material are flown over.*
The Scenario*
Between 13.00 and 14.00hrs the lst British Airborne Division is dropped near Arnhem and Oosterbeek,The British 2nd Para Battalion under command of Lt.-Col. J. Frost moves out for the northern ramp of the bridge over the River Rhine in Arnhem at about 19.30hrs*
Scenarios By*
M4 Jess*
Playtest*
Don "Aberdeen" Stumpf

Please go here for the file

http://www.wargamer.com/gamesdepot/

Im making war, not trouble~

Post #: 1
- 10/4/2003 9:12:09 PM   
M4Jess

opps i still cannot attach files.... :mad:

Im making war, not trouble~

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns >> H2Hfr Market Garden part 1 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI