Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Willing to post unit costs?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Willing to post unit costs? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Willing to post unit costs? - 8/2/2001 11:12:00 AM   
mchargmg

Hi folks, I have another "favor" to ask of the Matrix Games crew. Would you be willing to post or somehow publish your unit cost system? It sees to work fairly well (at least when playing SPWAW) and I would like something to use to get a feel for play balance on my miniatures games. Our gaming group in Denver plays a good bit of WWII games using Spear Head, a fine (if fairly simple) set of miniatures rules. I wind up designing most of the new scenarios, and have "pirated" many of my favorite SPWAW scenarios. At one point I went to the trouble of writing down the point system (I think it was during Steel Panthers II), but it has changed quite a bit since then. Would you be willing to share your point system? It would be of great benifit to a poor scenario designer. If you do this I promise on a stack of army manuals not to say "...but why doesn't xxx (fill in the blank here with most hated/favorite unit) cost more/less." Regards, mgm

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Willing to post unit costs? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI