Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NEED COPY OF SPWAW

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> NEED COPY OF SPWAW Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NEED COPY OF SPWAW - 8/3/2001 5:51:00 AM   
parusski

I just moved to an area with no dsl or cable modem service. Downloading is just not working. I had the game forever, after moving I had to reformat my hard drive and lost my beloved SPWAW. If anyone would be kind enough to burn a copy of 5.01 and send it to me I will reimurse you for your cd and mailing costs. So, if you are willing, let me know and I will email my mailing address. PLEASE HELP. david [ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: parusski ]

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Post #: 1
- 8/3/2001 6:02:00 AM   
MacCready

Hi, I will be able to burn you a copy of the internet files that Matrix has kindly made availible to us. All I ask is that you send me a CD and return postage for your CD. The Cd will also have full color covers by Matrix. [ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: MacCready ]

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 2
- 8/3/2001 6:05:00 PM   
Warrior

Read your email & get back to me.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 3
- 8/3/2001 7:58:00 PM   
parusski

Cease Fire Gentelmen. Thanks for the overwhelming response I recieved via my email address with offers to help me. So far over 20 members have made me an offer I can't refuse. I have accepted the help of Stephen. I only need one copy so thanks again to everyone. This is what makes SPWAW forum so great indeed. "Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer"

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 4
- 8/4/2001 5:20:00 AM   
Mark Ezra

The generousity of SPWAW players is really something. Think of all the hours of labor involved to make SPWAW the great game it is. And given to us for free. Doesn't that just want to make you want to give something back. The MC is an excellent way of showing your appreciation for the years of great gaming we all have had...and a way to ensure that even greater days lie ahead. So please... buy the campaign disc, support Matrix...it's the best way to show your appreciation for the hours and years of great wargaming we have all received

All Hail Marx and Lennon

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 5
- 8/4/2001 8:21:00 AM   
parusski

Mark you are right about the generosity of the people involved. I have wanted to give matrix some money since I joined the forum in may 99. BUt I have attempted to order the first mega campaign two times for several months-NO GO. So, I have a wait and see attitude about this. I recently recieved an email that the problems of paying through a bank acct had been worked out-no, not with my order it has not. So I will stick with the good old free game until I can actually buy a Mega Campaign.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 6
- 8/4/2001 10:29:00 AM   
Mark Ezra

Regretably I understand and thank you for setting me straight. I hope the distribution problems are solved when MC East is released. I will put my money down the day it becomes available. If there are more distribution woes I'm gonna be among the first to suffer them. But Matrix has a track record of working hard to fix errors and CAN get things right. The game is testament to that.

All Hail Marx and Lennon

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 7
- 8/5/2001 6:54:00 AM   
parusski

Sorry about trying "to set you straight". You are right on the money about Matrix. Now let's go do some gaming baby.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> NEED COPY OF SPWAW Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI