Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Getting the current version

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Getting the current version Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting the current version - 8/13/2001 2:59:00 AM   
Whitestreak

OK, will I'm waiting to get my MCNA delivered, I've been wondering how the heck I can get hold of v6.1. Is there anybody out there willing to burn a CD for me? :confused: It's been suggested in other forums that if I ask around here I might be able to find someone to do this, in exchange for a blank CD and postage. Would it possible to get this help? I *have* downloaded the game in the past, but I think getting a CD via the mail would be faster than spending the week or so it takes to download. :p Thanks in advance!

Post #: 1
- 8/13/2001 8:42:00 AM   
Figmo

I'll do it for you. Send me your snail Mail address at faletti@worldnet.att.net and I'll send it to you - minus the mega campaign of course. BTW - does anybody have a good picture to put on the CD that says SP:WaW V6.1 - I hate to send it without a picture and can't seem to find one with room for the hole. Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

(in reply to Whitestreak)
Post #: 2
- 8/13/2001 9:04:00 AM   
Bing

Figs - I believe threre is a section of CD art for W@W on the Matrix site. Let me know if you can't find it. BIng

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -
From the 101st Airborne Division Association Website

Post #: 3
- 8/13/2001 9:59:00 AM   
Figmo

Bing, I found Banners and Icons but didn't see any CD stuff - your help will be greatly appreciated. Figmo

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, f

Post #: 4
- 8/13/2001 10:16:00 AM   
Huffy

figmo...check your e mail...sent you a link....hope it helps..
Huffy

Post #: 5
- 8/13/2001 11:39:00 AM   
Bing

Figs - I don't know what Huffy sent you. The CD stuff is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/Games/WorldAtWar/downloads.asp Scroll down to "SPWwaW Extras" - I havne't d/l's this file yet, however it does say it contains a CD label, as well as the jewel box front and back covers. I've seen the latter and they are neat, quite so. Bing

"For Those That Fought For It, Freedom Has a Taste And A Meaning The Protected Will Never Know. " -

Post #: 6
- 8/13/2001 8:17:00 PM   
Huffy

Bing...I just sent him the link to Fabio's site...in the downloads there is a cd cover and such...
Take care...
Huffy

Post #: 7
- 8/13/2001 10:57:00 PM   
Bing

quote:

Originally posted by Huffy:
Bing...I just sent him the link to Fabio's site...in the downloads there is a cd cover and such...
Take care...
Huffy

I like the jewel box insert at Famio's site the best. The only CD label I've seen though is the one at the Matrix site. Maybe someone could volunteer to do one or more new CD labels for us? I'm doing a lot of testing, so can't get to it right away. Bing

Post #: 8
- 8/14/2001 10:27:00 AM   
Whitestreak

Thanks, Figmo!

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Getting the current version Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI