Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hey...about those Beta patch files...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Hey...about those Beta patch files... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hey...about those Beta patch files... - 8/21/2001 2:50:00 AM   
Huffy

Well...I wrote and they sent the beta patch files to me...I played the train mission like I have a few times before in the MC...after the mission...it booted me out to the start screen...so I exited all the way, and went back in...and I did get to the second battle....so whatever was done it's working so far...
So if your having trouble...try'em...maybe fix it...
Take care....
Huffy

Post #: 1
- 8/21/2001 4:22:00 AM   
Supervisor

I wish I could say I've had success with it but I can't, after completing the first battle the game automatically is choosing my next battle for me bypassing the battle result screen and then plays it out for me at an unheard of rate of speed, only to return to the battle screen and again automatically choosing my next battle etc, etc, etc by the time I could find a way to stop it, it automatically choose and played 15 battles before I could find a way to stop it, I had to set the Britsh player to human control immediately end turn just to get a screen that would let me exit. I've tried 5 times this past weekend with the same results, deleting files and restarting to no avail. I went back to ver 6.1 it didn't cause me any problems.

(in reply to Huffy)
Post #: 2
- 8/21/2001 6:59:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Did you continue an existing game, or start teh game over? It won't work continuing on from an existing save...

(in reply to Huffy)
Post #: 3
- 8/21/2001 7:48:00 AM   
Supervisor

Paul after I made the mistake of continuing from an old save once, I went back and deleted all Mega saves and steel.prf tried it 5 more times all ended with the same catistrofic results, I emailed you the results yesterday.

(in reply to Huffy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Hey...about those Beta patch files... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI