Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

campaign text files & editor?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> campaign text files & editor? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
campaign text files & editor? - 11/17/2001 11:18:00 PM   
generalrichmond

I have done numerous searches and not seen this discussed, so.. I can't figure out how people create campaigns and insert text files into the campaigns themselves. I read the manual numerous times and what it says you can do in the editor - well, I *can't*. For example: "Left clicking on grid cells and scenario names will bring up a text edit box that allows you to edit the text description that appears when you start the campaign, and as you go to each battle." - this is not so. Another thing: "The three columns between the Victory Level column and the Scenario Name column are where
Campaign Text can be added or edited for the campaign introduction, win, and loss messages." - no. So what am I missing here? I noticed that all the campaigns that others have created do not have scenario INTRO files that accompany them, although they are present in the introduction screens. *How* do you get that done? I can get solo scenarios to do that (course, in the SCEN folder we have .txt files, too), but I guess that doesn't count.

Post #: 1
- 11/18/2001 12:20:00 AM   
skukko

Try right-clicking. Not many words but something that creates file that you later fill up on notepad. Second ? Never heard.... mosh

salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again

(in reply to generalrichmond)
Post #: 2
- 11/18/2001 12:24:00 AM   
Redleg

Campaign text files are covered in the manual.
A bit tricky but I was able to figure it out.

(in reply to generalrichmond)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> campaign text files & editor? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI