Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Music

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Music Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Music - 12/18/2001 9:20:00 PM   
Salonen

This ain't a huge problem but is there any way to change background musics in SPWaW. First I put some Military marches to my computer in .wav format and then renamed them to look like those music files on the SND directory. Then I replaced the files but the game didn't work until I put the original musics back. Yes I like the music which came with SPWaW but I like more real Military Marches, French, German, Finnish, American, British, Italian...

The crimes against us must be revenged. Commander Saloway to General Staff
Post #: 1
- 12/18/2001 9:58:00 PM   
David Heath

Hi You can change the music but the game has a size limit on the music files. I do not remember what it is. Also depending on your system can also make a difference.

(in reply to Salonen)
Post #: 2
- 12/19/2001 12:46:00 AM   
pax27

Is there anything else to keep in mind, like samplerates, stereo/mono, bitrate or such? Anyway, the wav-files are 22050 Hz in PCM format, and the game seem to accept both 8 and 16 bit, and both stereo and mono. So if one keeps to the same filesize (or length in min/sec), give or take a few KB, and have the samplerate at 22050 Hz, the sounds should play safe and sound (pun intended )

(in reply to Salonen)
Post #: 3
- 12/19/2001 9:54:00 AM   
AbsntMndedProf

Here is what I do: I run MS Media Player in the background with a playlist of the songs I like to hear during play. I just turn off the music and background sounds of the game, and the music plays in the background behind the sounds of combat. Eric Maietta

(in reply to Salonen)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Music Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI