Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Free Postage! Final Call!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Free Postage! Final Call! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Free Postage! Final Call! - 12/15/2001 7:16:00 PM   
Don Eddins

In an earlier thread I extended an offer to pay the postage for forwarding MC CDs from the US to 10 non-US players in an attempt to encourage more sales for Matrix. The deal is this ... You order your CDs from Matrix, using your name and my home address in the US. When they arrive, I forward them, at my expense, to you ... using US Global Priority mail. You lose the ability to track your order, but you save some money. Your cost is only what you pay to Matrix. I pay the mailing cost from my US address to yours. That's why I limit the offer to 10. So far I have 6 who have taken up the offer and one who is considering. So, I have room for 3 or 4 more. This offer is good for any Matrix product, not just SP:WaW. Some of the 6 have ordered both MCs. Some have ordered Austerlitz or one of the other new offereings. But only CDs. Sorry, no tee-shirts or mugs. I know that bulk orders are being worked up in Spain, Germany and elsewhere. Outstanding! This offer is available for any non-US Matrix fan who is unable or unwilling to join in those efforts. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, e-mail me or respond here and I'll get in touch. This offer will remain open for only the next 4 or 5 days so if you're interested, let me know. And, once again, the object here is to help Matrix make some sales they might not otherwise make due the high cost of postage overseas from the US. They deserve our support. Let's give it to them.

Post #: 1
- 12/17/2001 1:06:00 AM   
Don Eddins

Seven takers confirmed. Room for three more.

(in reply to Don Eddins)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Free Postage! Final Call! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI