Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

8.2 charitable offer update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 8.2 charitable offer update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8.2 charitable offer update - 7/3/2004 1:07:59 AM   
STEELER13

Yo All,
I am still around, just very busy with work and family at the moment, so unable to post or answer emails before next week.
To all who emailed me, yes, the offer still stands. And yes, if you did make a donation for 8.0, I would still like you to make a new donation to Disabled American Veterans or Children's Hospital (of Philadelphia, or your local). $10 donation to a worthy charity, even if twice in same year, I don't think is too much to ask as I am covering costs of burning cds and mailing them.
As for mailing them out, well, I am waiting until mid-July. Why? Simple. To avoid problems like what happened with the 8.0b and 8.0d. I want to make sure everything is included for you. As evidenced in a few posts, there are possibly a few bugs and definitely a few scenario files missing, so within the next week or so, David Heath and his excellent team will have corrected any of the initial teething problems.
Also, if I can get the CW mod and any other extras, and they fit on the cd, I will include them as well.
So I appreciate your patience, and I defintely appreciate your donations to the charities. Thank you.

< Message edited by STEELER13 -- 7/2/2004 6:08:25 PM >

BEST WISHES,
STEELER

Post #: 1
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/5/2004 6:06:18 PM   
STEELER13

bump

BEST WISHES,
STEELER

(in reply to STEELER13)
Post #: 2
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/5/2004 8:46:57 PM   
David Heath

Hi Steeler13

Thank you for once again supporting the SPWaW community. We will be releasing a minor patch to fix some small items. We are just waiting a little longer to see if anything else pops up.

David

(in reply to STEELER13)
Post #: 3
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/6/2004 12:38:25 AM   
h_h_lightcap

Thanks Again Steeler!!!!! I know I'm near the top of your list-----waiting none to patiently!!!!!! Donations are coming out monthly!!-----

HH

"My soul knows my meat is doing bad things, and is embarrassed. But my meat just keeps right on doing bad, dumb things." ----Kurt Vonnegut

(in reply to STEELER13)
Post #: 4
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/12/2004 8:05:13 PM   
dudalb_slith

You can count me in! THis is great for those of us with slow dial up connections but who have all 4 mini campaigns and feel a little hestitant at paying out 70 bucks for somthing we all ready have most of. Look forward to hearing from you.

(in reply to h_h_lightcap)
Post #: 5
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/13/2004 6:50:36 AM   
Major Destruction

No, you don't have most of. The mega campaigns are worth ever cent. Man, MCSE is a game all of itself. Play one play them all and then play them over again.

Personally, can't get enough.

They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC

(in reply to dudalb_slith)
Post #: 6
RE: 8.2 charitable offer update - 7/13/2004 8:09:28 AM   
dudalb_slith

I have all 4 megacampaigns. They are great,though Operation Watchtower is my favorite. I am just trying to keep expenses down. I agree SPWAW Generals is a great d eal if you don't have the megacampaigns. If you do, the $70.00...80.00 with CD on Demand..becomes prohibitive. I will explore other options for getting SPWAW8.2 before spending that much dough for something that is available for free. Sadly I don't have a fast connection and downloading with dial up is difficult if not impossible..espicially since two of the download servers seem to have problems with Getright and other Download utilities. I will get it eventually but that price tag is a little prohibitve if you have all 4 megacampaigns and you play mainly single player.
In reading my first post I said mini instead of mega. My Bad. I have all 4 Megacampaigns on CD From "Lost Victory" though MCSE.

< Message edited by dudalb -- 7/13/2004 6:13:15 AM >

(in reply to Major Destruction)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 8.2 charitable offer update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI