Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lost Victories DejaVU???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Lost Victories DejaVU??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost Victories DejaVU??? - 1/22/2002 10:48:00 AM   
TheZel66

Folks who built MCLV... Why is last Dubno scenerio and First Stalin Line scenerio exactly the same? Down to the last russian unit?? The First DV was nice; the second, boring...
what gives?

Post #: 1
- 1/22/2002 10:52:00 PM   
Grenadier

Hi9 Zel,
I need to know what the names of the nodes are. The last Dubno battle is node 11, A Chance Encounter. The first Stalin Line Node is #12, The Next Challenge. A DV in node 11 leads to Node 12 and a DV in Node 12 leads to Node 49. What lead to what, node 11 lead back to Node 11? Node 12 lead back to node 12?

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to TheZel66)
Post #: 2
- 1/23/2002 4:27:00 AM   
TheZel66

I played Node 11, A chance encounter, and got a DV. Then I got the mission briefing for Stalin Line, which i'm pretty sure was Node 12. It gave me a mission description that was different than Node 11, and gave me different options to choose. I chose the option to get Stuka support. But when I started the scenerio, i had the node 11 map, and node 11 unit, except for the fact that i had a bunch of stukas to bury ivan..
when i got a DV in "node 12" - ie, stalin line, i went to a new scenerio that gives me an option to be some new guy, or continue to be Webber. Dont know what this one is but its got my core units on the bottom left of the screen, and one STuG III at the top by itself with an open victory hex that cannot be recaptured. I'm assuming, then, that is a bug? Hope this info helps...

(in reply to TheZel66)
Post #: 3
- 1/23/2002 11:03:00 PM   
skukko

This has been fixed last night. mosh

salute

mosh

If its not rotten, shoot again

(in reply to TheZel66)
Post #: 4
- 1/23/2002 11:36:00 PM   
Grenadier

quote:

Originally posted by TheZel:
I
when i got a DV in "node 12" - ie, stalin line, i went to a new scenerio that gives me an option to be some new guy, or continue to be Webber. Dont know what this one is but its got my core units on the bottom left of the screen, and one STuG III at the top by itself with an open victory hex that cannot be recaptured. I'm assuming, then, that is a bug? Hope this info helps...

This is the normal progression of the MC. You get a chance to be the feared tank killer Michael Wittmann in his StuG III named Buzzard for doing so well up to this point. There s/b photos of Wittmann and his StuG crew anf the awarding of his Iron Cross as well as a description of the engagement at Hill 65.5

Brent Grenadier Richards

[url=http://

(in reply to TheZel66)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Lost Victories DejaVU??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI