Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What's the next SPWAW Campaign Disk?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What's the next SPWAW Campaign Disk? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What's the next SPWAW Campaign Disk? - 2/2/2002 2:48:00 AM   
rwenstrup

Has anyone heard of any plans for the next SPWAW Campaign Disk? I have all three of the current ones out and love 'em!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."
Post #: 1
- 2/2/2002 8:38:00 PM   
Warrior

There are discussions ongoing in various quarters, including this Forum, concerning whether another Mega Campaign should be made, and if so, what it would be. As of right now, it's still undecided on both points.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to rwenstrup)
Post #: 2
- 2/2/2002 11:29:00 PM   
richmonder

Yes, there seems to be a movement underfoot to make the next MC based on the German campaign for Denmark... And I think I'll make this one up for the community. Essentially you choose your core force, hit 'Start', and then are immediately taken to the victory screen! hehehe - oh, it's a gooood morning here, SPWAW-ville! [ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: richmonder ]

Respectfully,
Richmonder
(formerly Gen. Richmond)

(in reply to rwenstrup)
Post #: 3
- 2/2/2002 11:40:00 PM   
rwenstrup

The Battle of the Bulge is always popular...Peiper's run down the Ambleve River valley and/or the defense of Bastogne... How about Manstein's "Fire Brigade" defense of the Dnepr line? Anyway, I hope the decision is made to make another campaign disk. These show the full potential of the Steel Panthers game. It really is an excellent concept, and I hope it continues to be successful.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

(in reply to rwenstrup)
Post #: 4
- 2/3/2002 4:52:00 AM   
kkb66

The German Invasion of Norway or Yugoslavia/Greece would be good topics that haven't been covered enough.
A good non-German campaign would be the War Winter of 1939-40 between Russia and Finland.

An army of sheep led by a lion would defeat an army of lions led by a sheep.

(in reply to rwenstrup)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> What's the next SPWAW Campaign Disk? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI