Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for Japanese player scenario 15

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/18/2004 8:56:18 AM   
AdmNelson

Looking for Japanese player Scenario 15.

Allied and Jap sub off
Adv weather on
Allied damage on
Historical 1st trun off
Vary set up off
Dec 7th surprise off ( Japanese 1 port attack first turn; Only Allied ships at sea can move)
Both reinf variable +- 15
sub ops human
turn cycle 1

Can play 1 turn a day--- generally more on the weekend.

Not ready yet to be the Japanese player until two-a-days are done.

Email me if interested at Lnelson238@aol.com
Post #: 1
RE: Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/19/2004 5:41:46 PM   
Rekm41

Hey there you still looking? I am still new to this game however I have been playing games for a long time now. Almost 30 years and I owned the War in the Pacific boardgame as well. Huge map!

Ron

(in reply to AdmNelson)
Post #: 2
RE: Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/20/2004 7:28:43 AM   
AdmNelson

Yes, I do have a game. Your note about "War in the Pacific" board game brought back fond memories. We had a group of 10-12 players that played every weekend on Sunday for 6 months. Every Tuesday and Wednesday the Japanese commanders had strategy sessions at my house. I had mounted the map on a wall in one of our guest bedrooms. I am surprised looking back how my wife stayed married to me.

(in reply to AdmNelson)
Post #: 3
RE: Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/20/2004 10:22:17 AM   
sacorsair

quote:

ORIGINAL: AdmNelson

Yes, I do have a game. Your note about "War in the Pacific" board game brought back fond memories. We had a group of 10-12 players that played every weekend on Sunday for 6 months. Every Tuesday and Wednesday the Japanese commanders had strategy sessions at my house. I had mounted the map on a wall in one of our guest bedrooms. I am surprised looking back how my wife stayed married to me.

How far did you guys get to. We did bout the same and got to Oct of 44 Japan still had most of the historical possesions but China was going fast as was DEI.

JAMES REX---Birthdays are like Boogers the more you have the harder it is to breath

(in reply to AdmNelson)
Post #: 4
RE: Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/20/2004 2:13:32 PM   
Rekm41

We had it set up on a table in the basement. Amazing how technology works. All that info in a computer now.

(in reply to AdmNelson)
Post #: 5
RE: Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 - 8/20/2004 6:55:44 PM   
AdmNelson

We only got thru 1942. The Americans were never organized as we were.They didn't meet twice a week as we did as the Japanese. I had as much fun planning operations as do the turns. Probably why I looked foward so much WITP coming out. The game ended when we started a game of "Longest Day" that set up on a table I built.

Bottom line----- special thanks to the people of Matrix. Thank you----- great game" War in the Pacific".

If any one wants to wait a couple weeks for me to get the Japanese planned in Scen 15 out I would be willing to take that on.

(in reply to AdmNelson)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted >> Looking for Japanese player scenario 15 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI