Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Quick questions about tutorials

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Quick questions about tutorials Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quick questions about tutorials - 9/18/2004 3:13:15 PM   
trcanberra

Seem to be a few minor bugs in the tutes:

1) I accidentally got to the load game screen and deleted the only saved game (autosave). With no save games there is no way to get back out of this screen?? This only happens when you start a tutorial lesson, go back to the start, then go to load a game, delete the only one there. If you go there from game start there is a "go back" button option.

2) Tutorial 3 - Mud - the map looks the same as in Tutorial 2 (no "startling change in the map" ??)

3) It also sometimes says the current game is Lesson 1 even when it is Lesson 2 or 3??

Cheers
Post #: 1
RE: missing mud (and game crash) - 9/18/2004 3:57:13 PM   
trcanberra

Sorry, this probably all belongs in tech support:

Re the mud: Going to the operational map and back to the main game screen the missing mud then shows up, did this a few times and the game crashed to the desktop.

If I play Tutorial 3 with mud and then load Tutorial 1 (without mud) the mud still shows until I go to the operational secreen and back again.

I have up to date drivers

(in reply to trcanberra)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles in Normandy >> Battles In Normandy Support >> Quick questions about tutorials Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI