Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The Next Depot Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Next Depot Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Next Depot Campaign - 12/27/2004 4:57:42 PM   
M4Jess

Go here to Vote

http://www.spwaw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3982

Jess

Im making war, not trouble~

Post #: 1
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/28/2004 8:08:56 PM   
M4Jess

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Im making war, not trouble~

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 2
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/29/2004 12:44:11 AM   
KG Erwin

Jess, I'd vote, but, uh...

< Message edited by KG Erwin -- 12/28/2004 5:44:22 PM >

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 3
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/29/2004 2:35:08 AM   
Veroporo

quote:

ORIGINAL: M4Jess

Got only one vote, not 95 :(

Ei kannattais.

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 4
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/29/2004 5:24:31 AM   
KG Erwin

The former forum moderator is STILL banned at the Depot. It's gone on long enough.

(in reply to M4Jess)
Post #: 5
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/30/2004 2:57:01 AM   
Bernie

quote:

ORIGINAL: KG Erwin

The former forum moderator is STILL banned at the Depot. It's gone on long enough.

Glenn, this is not a matter that concerns Matrix Games, nor is it germaine to the enjoyment and support of SP:WaW. So why bring it up here?

I do not wish to waste space and bandwidth here arguing the matter with you. I will only state, again, that when you were banned, the final time, you were told it was permanent.

Anyone wishing to pursue this matter further, with the exception of Glenn, is urged to do so either on the Depot's forums, or via email. Let's not sully the forums here with dirty laundry from another site.

What, me worry?

(in reply to KG Erwin)
Post #: 6
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 12/31/2004 10:13:56 PM   
Bladrian

I could comment ...

Naah. I won't.

A .22 LR entering the eye socket is more incapacitating than a .44 magnum shattering the wrist.

(in reply to Bernie)
Post #: 7
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 1/5/2005 6:07:44 PM   
RockinHarry

I vote for the Brits (or Canucks) and Desert Rats would be the most popular choice, but taking one of the independent armored brigades (8th Armoured Brigade in example) would work just as well as these independent units participated in almost every operation during WW2! I also don´t see any reason not to include WHAT IF battles, like Brits in the Battle of the Bulge, or Brits march on Berlin in 1945, ect. I see lots of flexibility when choosing for an independent armored brigade...

Since Russian Steel already covers the russian perspective, I don´t see a reason to waste resources on yet another new russian played campaign. There´s still lots of stuff that Russian Steel can be expanded or improved with. You can make it as huge as Lost Victories and adding side branches should actually be no problem. The "quality" of a campaign at last comes from the scenarios and not from the extra stuff the Mega campaigns offer. Beside that I prefer reading a good book on the subject, instead of sitting in front of the computer monitor, trying to read micro text and look at blurred pictures.

At last you can build more than one team from Depot volunteers and since many wargaming buds from finland are around, why don´t you team up for a "Winter War" (..and beyond) campaign?!

My top 3 list:

1. Brits
2. Canucks
3. Finland

RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann

(in reply to Bladrian)
Post #: 8
RE: The Next Depot Campaign - 1/6/2005 10:15:28 PM   
mamnich24

Dear Guys,
I'd like to see
1. The Devil's Brigade
2. Merrill's Marauders
3. The Island Hopping Campaign to eventually retake the Phillipines

Mike

(in reply to RockinHarry)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> The Next Depot Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI