Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 6/21/2000 3:14:00 PM   
crazyivan

just the biggest thank you to the team,all of you down to the humblest coffe maker to the lead designer.to not only deliver a promise of a top game but also free is nothing short of a JS111 tank of a effort the hours as you know i have told you still mount up day by day week by week, no other game has my loyalty than this one and for so long.the way you guys respond to our pleas for perfection and want lists that would make father xmas have a hart attack make me feel a part of this game and company as if i were right there making the decissions as well.the time care and effort you all put into this goes beyond the call of duty and i as a hard core gammer from little old New Zealand am forever greatfull.as a former NZ infantry 4-0-south battalion i salute your long sleepless nites and coffe saturated days to a top game and even better back up. ps WB ref fathers day.my dad was not the best to me he died when i was 18 i'm now 35 i still miss him and he was the only old man i will ever have so i agree with you talk to him get to no your blood before its to late the chance of pacthing up a bad start is 100% greater with a dad that still breaths than one that doesn't.there is no better time than right now. forgive my spelling CRAZYIVAN

"The best form of defence,is attack"
Post #: 1
- 6/21/2000 9:50:00 PM   
Wild Bill

Crazy Ivan, how did a Kiwi get that kind of name ? Glad you are enjoying the game. That was our intent. I am too. I've been reading about the 2nd New Zealand Division and the 9th Armored Brigade and its participation in Supercharge, my second Monster or Momo scenario. Those were some very brave lads. Brigadier Currie was a great commander. Those tankers faced certain death, but drove straight toward the "sound of the guns." Thanks for the note, Ivan. Understood about your father. I guess all of us to one degree or another share your feelings in our own relationships. They weren't perfect. Then we weren't always perfect children either. Its not a perfect world, I fear. So we make the best of what we have and try to not make the mistakes others have made. Enough philosophy for the day. You did not come here to hear that Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> BETTER THAN THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI