Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Thanks

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Thanks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thanks - 2/27/2002 11:46:00 PM   
Sandoz

I recently got Starships Unlimited Divided Galaxies and I'm having alot of fun. I've graduated to intermediate level hehe so far I'm 1 win and a few losses Just want to say thanks to the Dev for the new toy Looks like I'll be pleasantly occupied for awhile learning all the fine points. Simple and yet with alot of depth. Kudos I have had a couple of glitches (ver 1.1)
- One game kept crashing on me at the end when I had a large fleet attacking a planet.
- in another game an ally kept insisting I needed adv ceramic armor lol I don't HOW many time he gave it to me or wanted to trade.
- Had a game where my ally and I couldnt form Federation even though we had the requirements.

Post #: 1
- 2/28/2002 2:10:00 AM   
BP

I've had a few bugs also & currently encountering the no-federation bug (see all my posts). I haven't had any crashing issues though. Have you tried downloading & installing the patch?
-BP

(in reply to Sandoz)
Post #: 2
- 2/28/2002 7:12:00 AM   
madmax88

He's already got the patch. But you might want to keep your savegame and send it to andrew, he'd be the one able to help you with the crash issue.

- -mAdMAx

(in reply to Sandoz)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Thanks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI