Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't change email address in Members area

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Can't change email address in Members area Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't change email address in Members area - 6/27/2007 3:38:32 AM   
diesel7013

I need to get my serial number for FoF and I have it registered in the Members area - BUT, I can not get the serial number emailed to me - the email address that I have on the members area is no longer valid - how do I change it?? I've typed in a new one, but it says that it needs to send a conf email - it should send it to the new addresss, but it doesn't -

So, anyway - what do I need to do??

Thanks!!

We few, We happy few, We band of brothers
Post #: 1
RE: Can't change email address in Members area - 6/27/2007 7:15:30 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: diesel7013

I need to get my serial number for FoF and I have it registered in the Members area - BUT, I can not get the serial number emailed to me - the email address that I have on the members area is no longer valid - how do I change it?? I've typed in a new one, but it says that it needs to send a conf email - it should send it to the new addresss, but it doesn't -

So, anyway - what do I need to do??

Thanks!!

If you still have the game installed, and are only trying to patch it, you should already have the serial number available. When you install the game, a file named serialreg.txt is created inside the main game directory. Open that file with Notepad, and copy your serial number, so that you can paste it into the field when patching.

(in reply to diesel7013)
Post #: 2
RE: Can't change email address in Members area - 6/28/2007 12:15:19 AM   
ibeam81

I have the same problem with my Members Club account in that I cannot change my e-mail address. Evidently Matrix e-mails your old address to verify the new e-mail address. Since my old address is inactive, I'm unable to verify my new e-mail address with the current process. Although I can still logon to the Members Club by using either my old e-mail address or username, I would appreciate any help that can be provided so that I can update my account with my new e-mail address.

Thanks!

Mike

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Can't change email address in Members area Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI