Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Draw?!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Draw?!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Draw?!!! - 5/6/2005 11:35:52 PM   
Burthold

Hi all - new to the board and game. So far I love it and thank you Matrix for keeping real "war gaming" alive. I moved to the boonies and there is NO interest in gaming groups so I have to use my computer.

I am going from battle to battle and keep on getting a "draw" in the Soviet Tank Rush when I am the USSR. Let me explain.

I pound the living poop out of the British and am at the door to the city when the game "pops" to a draw. The turns are not up. The one thing I noticed was one of my mech units had just moved next to a british HQ...then POP! I was 20 minutes from utterly destroying the British.

This kind of stinks seeing there was no doubt where the battle was going. Any help would be great.
Post #: 1
RE: Draw?!!! - 5/7/2005 12:00:39 AM   
Burthold

I have just read a few post about victory conditions and I have to say that just because SimCan MBT (what the heck is that?) says thats its a draw does not make it right that I should be denied the pleasure of crushing Nato as the a USSR Guards regiment smashes their face.

We have all wondered what would happen when the guards actually attacked and now its a DRAW when the "sausage press" works? BAAAAAAAAA!!!

I don't get it.

(in reply to Burthold)
Post #: 2
RE: Draw?!!! - 5/7/2005 12:22:20 AM   
Burthold

I think I can live with the "draw" as long as the game does not stop till the end of the time that is given for the battle. Just let me finish my job and you can call it what you want.

(in reply to Burthold)
Post #: 3
RE: Draw?!!! - 5/9/2005 8:24:49 AM   
Hammertime

It would be great if there was an option to continue the game even after a victory condition is met. "The game resulted in a decisive tactical victory for the WP. Do you wish to continue to lay the beatdown on capitalist swine?"

(in reply to Burthold)
Post #: 4
RE: Draw?!!! - 5/9/2005 11:59:12 PM   
Catgh_MatrixForum

Hang on there gentlemen, I think the next update will make you happy.

(in reply to Hammertime)
Post #: 5
RE: Draw?!!! - 5/14/2005 9:13:35 AM   
Vyshka

quote:

ORIGINAL: Burthold

SimCan MBT (what the heck is that?)

This game is a remake of 2 games that came out in the 1980s, from Simulations Canada.
I believe they were called MBT - Central Germany , and MBT - Northern Germany or something
along those lines.

(in reply to Burthold)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support >> Draw?!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI