Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

To The Matrix Staff

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> To The Matrix Staff Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
To The Matrix Staff - 6/20/2000 4:49:00 PM   
victorhauser

You guys are doing a GREAT job! And I mean great in every sense of the word (including historic). Sincerely, victor Hauser

VAH
Post #: 1
- 6/20/2000 5:42:00 PM   
Recon_slith

True enough, though the real reason I'm here is to take advantage of the post topic. I think Col. Klink is using too much fancy stuff in his posts again since I can't load his current topic (funny- I could load the really early one with the speech). Is it just me? ------------------ Wait for Death. There's a choice? Recon

Let me make the superstitions of a nation and I care not who makes its laws or its songs either.
-- Mark Twain

(in reply to victorhauser)
Post #: 2
- 6/20/2000 5:59:00 PM   
Recon_slith

Bah. As soon as I write this I try again and it works fine. I should have expected it. Forget I spoke. ------------------ Wait for Death. There's a choice? Recon

Let me make the superstitions of a nation and I care not who makes its laws or its songs either.
-- Mark Twain

Post #: 3
- 6/21/2000 12:01:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Read and appreciated, Victor and Recon. Thank you. We read all of these and we appreciate the support very much... The Kunel ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 4
- 6/25/2000 4:01:00 AM   
Greg McCarty

You've made it clear that Matrix cannot make a profit on SPWAW, but what if one of us, or any of us, decided to send a voluntary charitable gift, you know... to defray expenses on the late hour light bill at Matrix or whatever? Hmmm?
quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Read and appreciated, Victor and Recon. Thank you. We read all of these and we appreciate the support very much... The Kunel

Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata

Post #: 5
- 6/25/2000 8:15:00 AM   
Dean Robb

Seconded and passed by acclamation on the great job ya'll are doing with Matrix and SPWAW. Having a pretty serious clue as to what's involved, even with a distributed development model, I CERTAINLY appreciate what the entire staff (and their neglected families) have been going through. Enjoy it, gang...there's never again one like the first one. And yes, I mean games, you pervs!

Job Security: Being a Micro$oft lawyer...

Post #: 6
- 6/25/2000 9:38:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Oh! I thought... never mind, Dean Thanks guys! Greg, just hold on to those rubles; we'll be knocking on your door real soon with new goodies in one hand and the other stuck out in front of us. WB ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> To The Matrix Staff Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI