Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! - 5/31/2005 9:59:22 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi everyone,

We've decided to recruit a few potential customers both for a final review of Crown of Glory and to help with post-release testing and updates. As I've stated in other recruiting posts, beta testing is not the same as playing the game, so please consider if you have the time, commitment and discipline required when you volunteer.

We need a few volunteers who have free time, interest, enthusiasm and a willingness to test. In some cases, you will be assigned specific areas to test, in others you'll have free reign. Initially, we also want some "fresh eyes" to give us the perspective of someone who has never seen the game before and to make sure that we haven't gotten stuck in a pattern with our current testing that may have missed any obvious bugs or gameplay issues before release. We are very close to release, so this is not an opportunity for design input (at least pre-release) but to get an early look and to help us make sure it's as solid as possible for everyone.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com as follows. Any e-mails that don't follow these instructions may be missed.

Subject: Crown of Glory Testing Volunteer

In the body of the e-mail, please note the following:

Name
Forum Name
Previous Testing Experience
Any comments on reason for interest in Crown of Glory
Any unique qualifications that would make you an exceptional candidate for the team
Your current PC Specs - CPU, Memory, Hard Drive, Video Card, Sound Card, Operating System

We'll respond with a NDA for you to fill out if we feel you are a good fit fo the team. Thanks in advance for your interest and your time, should you choose to apply.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post #: 1
RE: Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! - 6/2/2005 7:08:55 PM   
FirstPappy

Edited 6/2/05

< Message edited by Pappy -- 6/2/2005 9:46:20 PM >

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 2
RE: Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! - 6/2/2005 8:11:08 PM   
Erik Rutins

By e-mail please, as noted above.

Those selected for the team will be receiving NDAs today.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to FirstPappy)
Post #: 3
RE: Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! - 6/6/2005 11:48:19 PM   
Erik Rutins

Ok, thanks everyone, the testing team is full for now. We'll post again if there are any openings.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown of Glory Final Testing Team - Recruiting Now! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI