Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Change to desert in the middle of the game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Tech Support >> Change to desert in the middle of the game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change to desert in the middle of the game - 7/3/2005 3:50:39 AM   
Haplo_Patryn

Hi. I bought the game a few hours ago. A very good one so far, congratulations!

I was playing my first game in Gaul when suddenly, after 5 o 6 turns the map changed to a desert one!!! (yes, you know, brown sand, no trees, no green, etc).
Some of the troops appeared and dissappeared as i moved through the map too. The bottom menu get black partially, i only was able to see two or three menu icons but the rest was "blacked".

It seems a graphic bug more than another thing. Any idea of what it could be?. It's very impressive to see how suddenly the map changes to a desert one, as if i was fighting in Egypt!!!!

< Message edited by Haplo_Patryn -- 7/4/2005 1:47:00 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Change to desert in the middle of the game - 7/3/2005 7:16:32 PM   
Deride

Haplo,

The level has a sand surfance that resides under the "table", so that might be what you are seeing.

Can you please make sure that you have the latest video card drivers for your system. If not, an update might fix your problems. Otherwise, please post or send a DxDiag file for support. Also, include a log file that was written when you experienced the problem. (Instructions for doing both are stickied to the top of this forum.)

Deride

(in reply to Haplo_Patryn)
Post #: 2
RE: Change to desert in the middle of the game - 7/4/2005 1:50:15 AM   
Haplo_Patryn

This problem only happened one time, no more problems so far and i have been playing a lot this weekend
I have installed the lalest video card drivers but as i'm telling, no more problems

(in reply to Deride)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> Tech Support >> Change to desert in the middle of the game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI