Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Lend lease

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Lend lease Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lend lease - 10/28/2005 7:45:14 PM   
toddtreadway

As far as making lend-lease through Persia slower, isn't it basically three times as slow as the Murmansk route now? If there was a rail in Northern Persia wouldn't it be only two times as slow (I don't think you can move supply via rail into another power as lend lease, but that may be wrong--haven't tried it). Would having a rail in Northern Persia allow supply to be moved in one turn as it can via the Murmansk route over sea?

Also, isn't there some limit (I think 10) to over-land lend lease anyway? Does that limit actually work?
Post #: 1
RE: Lend lease - 10/28/2005 7:46:36 PM   
JanSorensen

The limit is only if you play without advanced supply. When you play with advanced supply the limit is in moving the actual supply units only.

(in reply to toddtreadway)
Post #: 2
RE: Lend lease - 10/28/2005 8:25:09 PM   
Joel Billings

In game terms, the WA occupies the south and the Soviets the north. The WA must take 2 turns to get supplies to Russia (land in south, then move to north). Once in the north, the Soviets may move the supplies strategically over the Caspian Sea, so it currently is twice as long.

(in reply to JanSorensen)
Post #: 3
RE: Lend lease - 10/28/2005 9:02:05 PM   
silodhlehan

quote:

ORIGINAL: Joel Billings

In game terms, the WA occupies the south and the Soviets the north. The WA must take 2 turns to get supplies to Russia (land in south, then move to north). Once in the north, the Soviets may move the supplies strategically over the Caspian Sea, so it currently is twice as long.

Does the computer ever do this if you play the Russian?

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War >> Lend lease Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI