Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mirror + corrupted video fix links HERE

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Mirror + corrupted video fix links HERE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mirror + corrupted video fix links HERE - 5/9/2001 5:30:00 PM   
Jarnis

Just for everyone so they can find these easily. (moderator could lock this thread up so it doesn't get pushed down) FAST mirrors for the game files, courtesy of Soneraplaza Edome, Sonera, Finland. Update 4.5->5.0: steel_panthers_waw_v4_5_to_v5_0_patch.exe Full version: steel_panthers_waw_v4_5_complete.exe Fix for the corrupted video file in the full version 5.0 (thanks go to Cirrus): vid998.zip Enjoy! [ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Jarno 'Jarnis' Kokko ]

Post #: 1
- 5/9/2001 8:41:00 PM   
Jarnis

edome apparently noticed that the 5.0 complete is flawed, so the link above is to 4.5 final, that can then be patched to 5.0. If you have lots of bandwith, that works just fine. The video fix is for those who got the 5.0 full with the error when unpacking. I'll post when I see edome putting up a _100% working_ 5.0 full version.

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 2
- 5/9/2001 11:24:00 PM   
Paul Vebber

We are working on a new 5.01 set of upgrade, full and patch files. Our thanks to edome for their support in getting the game out to folks!! We append the new posts below the old, so you post stays at the top! [ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 3
- 5/9/2001 11:59:00 PM   
TheDruid

Our mirror is up and running for the upgrade and a couple other odds & ends: SPWAW 4.5>5.0 upgrade

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 4
- 5/10/2001 1:22:00 AM   
Jarnis

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: We are working on a new 5.01 set of upgrade, full and patch files. Our thanks to edome for their support in getting the game out to folks!! We append the new posts below the old, so you post stays at the top! [ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Paul Vebber ]
Once again matrixgames ftp site is being nuked off the planet. No hope of getting 5.01 complete or the upgrades 4.5->5.01 and 5.0->5.01. Could you possibly handle getting them to edome somehow so we don't have to download them at 3k/sec. edome has _plenty_ of bandwith and they're willing to mirror it. Problem right now is getting it there. If matrixgames people could handle this somehow. Email edome-toimitus@soneraplaza.fi and please try to work it out. I know that the time difference makes it bit hard, but it would help get the game out to people.

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 5
- 5/10/2001 1:31:00 AM   
David Heath

Hi Jarno This is David of Matrix I would like to talk to you via private e-mail could you please write me at davidh@matrixgames.com. Thanks [ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: David Heath ]

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 6
- 5/10/2001 3:34:00 AM   
Jarnis

OK, We are now working on getting all these new 5.01 files (full, upgrade, and the small upgrade from 5.0) to edome. I expect them to be there in approximately 12 hours from now (it's now almost midnight here in Finland, and edome admins can't be reached for at least nine more hours). I'll post here as soon as they are available. They will probably appear in the same directory as the old ones. So if you are unable to get to matrix games site today, files will be available from edome tomorrow.

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 7
- 5/10/2001 9:43:00 AM   
TheDruid

Just a placeholder post, to make sure this list of mirrors stays near the top.

(in reply to Jarnis)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Mirror + corrupted video fix links HERE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI