Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Few Questions Concerning PS Gold Edition

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Few Questions Concerning PS Gold Edition Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Few Questions Concerning PS Gold Edition - 11/2/2005 10:32:25 AM   
possumbbsc

I have a few questions about the game, maybe some of you guys can answer them.

1) If you're playing an historical replay, is it possible to draft real players from the Lahman Database automatically when simming multiple years? Are you given the option to do so if you simulate one year at a time and retake control of the league prior to the draft?

2) Has there been any rosters created for the game, other than using the 2004 players from the Lahman Database?

3) When you are running an historical sim how do you personally handle expansion at the correct times?

Thanks guys, I've been simming a lot of games, but it's very time consuming so I've been doing it while I'm away from the PC. I'd like to know more about historical replays and have wondered if I'm missing something by not being in control at times when things such as drafting, possible expansion, and schedules could be imported.

Post #: 1
RE: Few Questions Concerning PS Gold Edition - 11/8/2005 2:36:00 PM   
puresimmer

quote:

ORIGINAL: possumbbsc
1) If you're playing an historical replay, is it possible to draft real players from the Lahman Database automatically when simming multiple years?

Yes

quote:

Are you given the option to do so if you simulate one year at a time and retake control of the league prior to the draft?

Absolutely, you have full control

quote:

2) Has there been any rosters created for the game, other than using the 2004 players from the Lahman Database?

I think some folks are working on various rosters

quote:

3) When you are running an historical sim how do you personally handle expansion at the correct times?

No, PureSim does not do expansion based on history.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to possumbbsc)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Few Questions Concerning PS Gold Edition Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI