Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Help !! Need Some Info about Fix

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help !! Need Some Info about Fix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help !! Need Some Info about Fix - 7/3/2000 1:23:00 AM   
stevew

Hi : My current SPWAW is Version 2.3. From the patches, I received all fix listed on the update document except for the following one problem: "12) In campaign generator campaigns, players were unable to fix/upgrade units, .... All these were fixed and should now work properly." The problem here for my SPWAW is that still only killed units are listed with the fix cost, but partial damaged units are still listed with fix cost "0". In order to fix these partial dagamed units, I need to click the "Fix All" button. Am I the only one having this "feature" after applied all these patches ? Or it is just the way after the fix ? Thanks for this great game, and thanks for any information regarding the above issue. Steve Wang

Post #: 1
- 7/3/2000 2:52:00 AM   
fdlu

hmm, got same prob. depleted inf. units listed as zero damage. possible bug or intended. automatic personel replacement possible??

(in reply to stevew)
Post #: 2
- 7/3/2000 3:25:00 AM   
victorhauser

Make it part of your Standard Operating Procedure to always hit "Fix All" just as you complete the repair/upgrade procedure. Sometimes units with minor damage show up as costing 0 to repair. The Fix All button repairs these units for free. This is intended, not a bug. Always use Fix All right before you leave the repair/upgrade screen. If you use Fix All at an earlier time, you might spend more points than you want since some damaged units you might want to upgrade and there is no point fixing them if you are going to upgrade them. So wait until you are done doing all your other business before hitting Fix All and exiting that screen.

VAH

(in reply to stevew)
Post #: 3
- 7/3/2000 7:09:00 AM   
stevew

Thanks a lot for all the information. It is a big relief knowing that it is a SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) after Patch 2.3 about the "Fix All" and "Fix" button.

(in reply to stevew)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Help !! Need Some Info about Fix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI