Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

some problems with ballparks

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> some problems with ballparks Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
some problems with ballparks - 11/30/2005 2:35:59 AM   
1901hamel

I have had 3 problems with the latest beta.
1. I can't seem to change the hit ball locations at the ballparks. This is with the imported parks.
2. I also can't move the location of the boxes on the display when watching or managing a game.
In both cases I can click on the item I want to move, it acts like it's been choosen but then when I try to move it stays put.
3. I'm in the 7th season of a historical replay mode association. I had a team start the year with the "phantom" pitching lineup, which causes the game to lack-up. This is the problem when the pitchers not beeing shown in the lineup slots. They are listed in the roster box, but will not show-up in the lineup. You can't selected them and move them and you can't autolineup to get them to move. The only fix is to demote them to minors and then do an autolineup, which fixes the problem.

On a positive note, the players rating improvments seems to be working much better. I have had several stars start with ratings around 5 and 100 potential, and then blossom as expected into top notch players. Lou Gehrig and Mel Ott are two examples, both had a couple of seasons in the bigs with no action (in real life) before they blossomed. It worked the same with way with PS. Great job on this fix.
Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: some problems with ballparks - 11/30/2005 2:57:03 PM   
puresimmer

#1, #2: Something else must be going on here, because I have not touched that code in months. I just tried moving ball locations and window positions and it worked fine here. Could you maybe try updating/re-installing IE? Have you made any other recent changes to your system?

#3: I have actually seen that once as well but I could not track down the root cause (yet). I think you can also hit "Auto Gen Rotation" for a quicker way to work around that.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to 1901hamel)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> some problems with ballparks Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI