Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Containers, yet again.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback >> Containers, yet again. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Containers, yet again. - 2/19/2006 5:07:13 AM   
Grand_Armee

After a while, you get some pretty big armies built up. Then, if you lose a protectorate or three, you have an empty shell that it'd be really great to be able to get rid of.

Same thing happens with fleets. You never know how close to the British your new Protectorate's fleet is gonna be...sometimes it comes home empty. Garoco has five or six fleets, but barely enough ships to fill one.

It'd be nice to be able to get rid of em. In a long-lasting tcp/ip game, you don't want somebody to quit just cause he can't afford things that the game has given him.
Post #: 1
RE: Containers, yet again. - 2/20/2006 4:54:00 PM   
ericbabe

I agree. It wasn't so much of an issue when you could dump them while empty, but since we've changed that rule it has become much more important to be able to disband them.

(in reply to Grand_Armee)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback >> Containers, yet again. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI