Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Darkness falls...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Darkness falls... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Darkness falls... - 3/5/2006 11:14:09 PM   
Breeze

Is it just me or is the game too dark? I have the brightness setting on my monitor cranked all the way up, but still things seem too dark when I play. Is there a light setting in the game somewhere (or maybe in one of the files)?
Post #: 1
RE: Darkness falls... - 3/5/2006 11:17:45 PM   
nmleague

Going along with this is it possible to eliminate night games, they are to dark for me.

(in reply to Breeze)
Post #: 2
RE: Darkness falls... - 3/6/2006 12:25:13 AM   
Erik Rutins

Breeze,

Is it too dark for you in Clear, Day games or just when the bad weather kicks in? Does turning up your monitor brightness help? It seems no darker than many other games to me.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to nmleague)
Post #: 3
RE: Darkness falls... - 3/6/2006 12:28:08 AM   
mark1726

quote:

ORIGINAL: Breeze

Is it just me or is the game too dark? I have the brightness setting on my monitor cranked all the way up, but still things seem too dark when I play. Is there a light setting in the game somewhere (or maybe in one of the files)?

Actually, I find the lighting night or day to be well done, much better than I was expecting. It doesn't seem too dark at all. What stadium are you using? I have only tried one of the outdoor ones so far, but the lighting seemed fine night or day, not that the stadium should have an effect.

"Those who do not read and understand history are doomed to repeat it." - Harry Truman

(in reply to Breeze)
Post #: 4
RE: Darkness falls... - 3/6/2006 4:50:08 AM   
Breeze

This was Clear, Day, and I've tried it in a couple of different stadiums but not all. I actually haven't played a bad weather game yet. My brightness is turned all the way up. I tried messing around with some color settings but I had to change them back right when I exited the game. The uniforms in the team selection screen also are not lit well so it has to be a game setting.

Maybe there's something in a file that affects this? In High Heat 2003 there was a "tune file" that had things you could edit to control pitch speeds, camera angles, etc. and there were light settings in there. Anything like that in MaxFB?

(in reply to mark1726)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Darkness falls... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI