Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Might have found a "Rouge" bug...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Might have found a "Rouge" bug... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Might have found a "Rouge" bug... - 3/13/2006 3:47:59 AM   
Magnum357

David, I just played a Quick Play game with Beta patch 1.095. I was using US Rules with the only changes in Play Clock (35 second) and using 12 Minute Quarters, everything else was at defualt US Rules. Over the course of the 1st Quarter, I was playing Miami Home versue Miami Visitor with a lot of Feildgoal Attempts during the Quarter. Both team had missed all the FG Attempts (4 total) but the Visiting team was ahead 7-0 at the end of the First Quarter. When the End of Quarter Stats appeared after the end of the 1st Quarter, I was suprised to see that instead of the Visiting team being ahead 7-0, it showed them 8-0. I have no idea why the Computer added a point to the Visiting team. It coulnd't have been a mistake of adding a 2 Point conversion because the Visiting team did make there PAT after ther Single TD and the program clearly showed them having only 7 points up until the End of Quarter Stats showed it being 8. My only conclusion is that the Program is confused and counted one of the Missed Feildgoal that the Visiting team missed as a "Rouge" and added a point to there total at the end of the quarter. One of the visiting teams Feildgoal attempts did miss the uprights and fell out of play at the back of th endzone, that is why I have a theory that it might be adding a Rouge. Again, I know that I did not have the Rouge Rule selected in the Quick Play opitions screen.

I have the gamed saved at about that point if you want me too send it too you.

P.S. I'm very glad to say that the Feildgoal attempts are higher now with Beta Patch 1.095. It looks much better then before. The only other gripe I have is The Feildgoal Range, but I need further testing of this too see if I right or just griping too much.

< Message edited by Magnum357 -- 3/13/2006 3:50:37 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Might have found a "Rouge" bug... - 3/14/2006 11:35:55 AM   
Magnum357

David, am I wrong about this as a bug?

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 2
RE: Might have found a "Rouge" bug... - 3/15/2006 12:53:52 AM   
Magnum357

Anybody else ecounter a similar bug like this?

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 3
RE: Might have found a "Rouge" bug... - 3/15/2006 10:41:41 AM   
Magnum357

I guess nobody cares.

(in reply to Magnum357)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Might have found a "Rouge" bug... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI