Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Subscript out of range message

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Subscript out of range message Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Subscript out of range message - 4/4/2006 4:58:23 PM   
jinroh

Hi

I have just finished drafting for my own league and when I try to advance to the training camp I get this message.

"subscript out of range in procedure modGame.ScreenSeasonRun TrainingCamp"

I have tried the f9 button as it advises but it doesn't do anything. I am stuck at the moment and can not advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 3:39:59 AM   
Tbird

Try resetting the league
You will need to redraft tho

I'm not sure if it'll help but it's possible that something went wrong while it was going thru training camp.

(in reply to jinroh)
Post #: 2
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 4:02:37 AM   
jinroh

Thanks I'll give it a try, it's a bit of a pain though, this will be my third attempt at getting my game running. I hope its worth it. I have been looking at the forums and I am a bit worried, as the people who seem to be enjoying the game are very computer minded, which to be brutally honest I am not. I should stop buying things without looking into them first.

Thanks again, I'll let you know if it works

(in reply to Tbird)
Post #: 3
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 4:09:22 AM   
David Winter

Make sure your computers region settings are set to North American English.

(in reply to jinroh)
Post #: 4
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 8:54:45 PM   
jinroh

Hi

Hhhmmm, are you being serious about the North American English? I suppose you are otherwise you wouldn't have posted it. This is a bit of a pain, being British I have my settings on British English.

(in reply to David Winter)
Post #: 5
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 9:23:10 PM   
David Winter

I have my region settings set to Canadian Engish (which is the same as British) so the language should be okay. It's the Date Time formats need to be North American. The game is not localized to non North American regions. By setting your region settings to North American English, you will get everything changed for you in one shot. You should be able to set your language to UK English afterwards and still be okay.

(in reply to jinroh)
Post #: 6
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/5/2006 11:36:24 PM   
jinroh

Thanks for the correction on the language front but it does mean that my dates, times and currency are all in an irrelevant format. I realise this sounds petty and it probably is but I don't really have an urge to be confused ever time I look at the date on my computer. Is this going to be fixed or is it always going to be a problem for me?

Post #: 7
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/6/2006 5:01:44 AM   
David Winter

It's something I'm looking at. I've had more gamers from outside North America using the game than I expected so this is quickly moving from a "known inconvenience" (it is mentioned in the release notes) to higher up on my list of must fixes. At this time I can not give a time table for this to be resolved.

< Message edited by David Winter -- 4/6/2006 5:02:40 AM >

(in reply to jinroh)
Post #: 8
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/7/2006 3:06:54 PM   
jinroh

I'll have to wait until the problem is fixed before I play the game. Anyway thanks for letting me know.

Post #: 9
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/7/2006 7:05:03 PM   
Marauders

quote:

I have been looking at the forums and I am a bit worried, as the people who seem to be enjoying the game are very computer minded, which to be brutally honest I am not.

The beta threads have a lot of computer talk, but that should not be as much of a problem for regular releases.

(in reply to jinroh)
Post #: 10
RE: Subscript out of range message - 4/11/2006 2:07:20 PM   
jinroh

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marauders

The beta threads have a lot of computer talk, but that should not be as much of a problem for regular releases.

My comment was an observation that the most positively vocal people seem to be those who are writing utilities and the such like. As it is I can not see me being able to play the game for quite a while. I'll just have to go back to my football (soccer) mangement games, it's a shame really as I prefer American football. On the computer game front American football management has been lagging behind for a while.

(in reply to Marauders)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Subscript out of range message Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI