Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Closing player card crashes to desktop

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Closing player card crashes to desktop Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Closing player card crashes to desktop - 5/19/2006 11:21:38 PM   
acm14850

I converted a PS2005 association to PS2007. Went to my team's Front Office screen, then to Manage Rosters and Lineups, then to the new Manage Minor League Rosters screen. I auto-assigned my players to the new minor league levels. I double clicked on a player (let's call him Player A) to bring up his player card. I noticed that the "Please Wait ..." information box was partially obscured (a cosmetic problem, but not a critical error).

I clicked on Player A's Transaction History tab. Player A had been traded in the past. I clicked on the name of the player for whom he was traded (let's call him Player B). Player B's player card displayed. Player B is currently a Free Agent. His player card has a Game Log button, whereas Player A's card does not. (Player A is a minor league player, if that's significant.) I closed Player B's player card. Then I closed Player A's player card, and the game exited to the desktop. No error message, no dialog box, no nothing, just poof!, gone.

I created a new 4-team association to see if the problem might be related to the conversion from 2005. First, I made a trade and released the player I received. I went to the other team's Manage Rosters screen, brought up the player card of the player I traded, clicked on the Transaction History tab, brought up the player card of the player I got in the trade (the one I released), closed that player card, closed the traded player's player card, everything was fine.

Then I made another trade, of two minor leaguers. I went to my Minor League screen, double-clicked on the minor leaguer I got in the trade, got that player's player card. Clicked on the Transaction History tab, clicked on the player I traded, got his player's card. Closed that player card. Closed the first player card. Exited to desktop.

So converted association and free agent don't seem to be significant, but viewing multiple player cards from the Minor League Rosters screen does.
Post #: 1
RE: Closing player card crashes to desktop - 5/19/2006 11:40:47 PM   
puresimmer

This should be fixed in the next patch.

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to acm14850)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Closing player card crashes to desktop Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI