Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Working with logo and face jpgs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Working with logo and face jpgs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/2/2006 11:57:51 AM   
rasnell

I'm unable to get the faces to display in the game. What are the steps? They are jpg; they are in the PSA photo file and in the correct decade photo file, just to be sure.

The game automatically indexed them in the league and said several hundred had properly linked. When looking at the edit bio area of a player card, the photo is shown in the window. However, it does not show up on the player card, in the game or anywhere else.

Do the logos have to be saved as gif files, since that is the default when you go to look for logos inside the game?

I don't see anything in the game manual about customizing logos and photos. Is there a previous link? There needs to be a sticky on this forum.
Post #: 1
RE: Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/4/2006 2:30:09 AM   
PadresFan104

For the player photos problem, make sure that "Display Player Photos" is enabled in the Options screen.  Other than that, I'm not sure what the issue could be.  Sounds like you've done everything right if they are shown in the bio window...

For logos, yes they are gif files, but they can be saved anywhere, unlike the photos.  You assign them from each teams Front Office screen.

What do you want to know about customizing them?

(in reply to rasnell)
Post #: 2
RE: Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/4/2006 2:42:31 AM   
rasnell

There seem to be three places to put the photos: Decade folders for folders, in the html images file, and in the psa league folder (faces, instead of players, right?)

So which one or all three?

When I choose the options, it says the pictures were linked and gives the number. When I go to the player card and go to edit, I can see the correct photo in the bio. However, the photos never display in the game, on the player card, or in the PSPN news.

Let me know the steps and where they need to go. Thanks for any help.

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 3
RE: Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/4/2006 2:46:56 AM   
PadresFan104

Oh ok... Photos always go in the PureSim Baseball 2007/mods/faces folder.  Inside of there you will find sub folders for each of the decades.  Most of the photo packs you can download are already in this format.  For 2000-2006 faces, put them in the PresentDay folder.

(in reply to rasnell)
Post #: 4
RE: Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/4/2006 4:28:12 AM   
rasnell

Thanks, PadresFan. Got it working.

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 5
RE: Working with logo and face jpgs - 7/4/2006 7:34:59 AM   
PadresFan104

cool! Glad to help.

(in reply to rasnell)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> Working with logo and face jpgs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI