Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What Mods do YOU want to see???

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> What Mods do YOU want to see??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What Mods do YOU want to see??? - 7/3/2006 8:20:14 AM   
PadresFan104

Everyone -

At some point this evening, my mod website went over 5000 hits. That's insane, and way more traffic than I was expecting. (I've only been "live" for a couple of months) I'm totally stoked that so many folks are finding it useful. That being said, I want to make it better!

There are many of you thinking of making your own mods including ballpark files, logos, and association templates. I hope you'll drop me a line and let me host them or at least let me point to your own website when you are ready to share them.

Also, as you may have already seen, many of the files I host are actually converted files from OOTP. The authors of these logos and face packs have been extremely cool to me and I have yet to receive a neagtive response when I ask to convert their work for the PureSim community. So what I am asking is for you to tell me when you've stumbled across a logo file or face pack that you'd like to see converted for PureSim. I'll take it from there.

And if you have any other ideas, just let me know!!!

Al
Post #: 1
RE: What Mods do YOU want to see??? - 7/3/2006 2:46:54 PM   
sposfan

Al,

I just wanted to thank you for all your work. I run a similar site for DMB and understand the work it takes to maintain a site, as well as the rush you get when the hits go flying up!

great job, even for a padresfan!

signed,
a not looking forward to the future Giants fan :)

(in reply to PadresFan104)
Post #: 2
RE: What Mods do YOU want to see??? - 7/3/2006 4:01:34 PM   
akw4572

How bout some fictional parks??? I've got some from ootp that are out of this world that I'll convert in the next couple of days if you'll host. I'd get the guys permission, but he hasn't been on the boards at ootp in quite a long time.

(in reply to sposfan)
Post #: 3
RE: What Mods do YOU want to see??? - 7/3/2006 4:53:33 PM   
Nukester

Yup, that was the first fan site link I saw, so I went there to see if PureSim had any modified Lahman DB's for the game (Im still unclear as to whether PS needs some special formating of the DB to work), and to get logos and player photos.

(in reply to akw4572)
Post #: 4
RE: What Mods do YOU want to see??? - 7/3/2006 7:20:06 PM   
PadresFan104

quote:

ORIGINAL: akw4572

How bout some fictional parks??? I've got some from ootp that are out of this world that I'll convert in the next couple of days if you'll host. I'd get the guys permission, but he hasn't been on the boards at ootp in quite a long time.

Sounds like a plan, we could use some of those. Personally, for my fictional association, I'm using images of minor league parks. I've already posted those images on my website for folks to use to make their own fictional parks.

However, I'm pretty sure I know of the parks you are referring to. Some folks would probably like to use them. Do your best to get permisson, but if you can't, we'll just make sure to make it very clear who did the original work when we post them

Thanks for helping out!

Al

(in reply to akw4572)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> What Mods do YOU want to see??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI