Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? - 7/27/2006 4:10:02 AM   
JReb

Hello Baseball Fans,

Was wondering what you guys thought about having the return date of injured players added to the schedule calendar?
Is this possible? Reasonable?

Just thought it might help the management a little....and keep me from having to start writing in my dayplanner calendar.

My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!
Post #: 1
RE: Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? - 7/27/2006 5:47:17 AM   
rowech

Not sure about that but I'd like it setup so that you can be notified when a guy is healthy again and not eligible to come off DL.  If you have a 25 day injury, you do 15 day DL, it will stop every day to tell you the guy is ready.  Shouldn't be set to do that.  Should be set to let you know when he's healthy to come off. 

(in reply to JReb)
Post #: 2
RE: Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? - 7/27/2006 9:48:15 AM   
Amaroq

As a short-term fix, I agree with rowech's point - I'd like to see the notifier to be 'healthy and eligible'.

In the long term, I've come to quite appreciate the Football Manager 'notes' functionality - its a simple system where you can write yourself a string of text, and can affix a reminder to it, to run on a specific day, weekly, or monthly, so for example you could set a reminder to tell you "Call up Joe Smith and John James" and set it for August 14th, or to tell you "Juggle lineup" on the 1st of every month - its saved a lot of 'notepad' juggling for me in that game.

(in reply to rowech)
Post #: 3
RE: Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? - 7/27/2006 2:43:29 PM   
JReb

quote:

ORIGINAL: Amaroq

In the long term, I've come to quite appreciate the Football Manager 'notes' functionality - its a simple system where you can write yourself a string of text, and can affix a reminder to it, to run on a specific day, weekly, or monthly, so for example you could set a reminder to tell you "Call up Joe Smith and John James" and set it for August 14th, or to tell you "Juggle lineup" on the 1st of every month - its saved a lot of 'notepad' juggling for me in that game.

That would be ideal. How easy would it be to add to PS?

My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!

(in reply to Amaroq)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Request: Add Inj Plyr Return to Calendar? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI