Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WB ,PUAL,MIKE AND TEAM THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> WB ,PUAL,MIKE AND TEAM THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WB ,PUAL,MIKE AND TEAM THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 8/21/2000 1:35:00 PM   
crazyivan

thanks once agian for a most enjoyable gamming exspeareance.my poor pc is working over time keeping this truly cool game running for my endless pleasure.i take my hat of to your efforts slaving over the screen day in day out your commitment to excellance is unserpassed any wear in the gamming industry.i have at least 84 games most within a year old and alot are up there with the best but no other game has captivated my attention and time like this one say a big thanks for me to your kin and the support they give you all,i know without there support and love all would be lost.thanks also for your kind and pleasent replys to our wants and desires you show a genuine concern and effort to do the best for us and the game and time only improves on this.its a funny thing i know so little about you all yet at the same time feel so much apart of your team as well. if there is any thing i want from you all at the moment it is to take it easy have lots of fun(if thats atall possible working around the clock)and give those wifes girlfriends lots of flowers to say thanks and spendtime with your kids and most of all give your selfs ONE HELL OF A PAT ON THE BACK your friend and fan CRAZYIVAN

"The best form of defence,is attack"
Post #: 1
- 8/21/2000 3:30:00 PM   
Don

Well said, crazyivan. These guys are incredible and deserve all the support we can give them, especially when the paying games come out. I too have many other games (50?) that haven't seen the light of day for awhile - and they'll be totally forgotten about as my PC becomes a total Matrix Games computer!! Don

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 2
- 8/21/2000 6:20:00 PM   
Antonius

Matrix staff and everyone involved in the tranformation of SP2/SP3 into sp2ww2, spww2, spwaw (I remember how excited I was just learning there were wwII icons and OBs for SP2 !) deserve all my gratitude and I've never said so publicly.... so now it's done ! And, like I've read in other posts, i do hope that Matrix will teach other games companies a lesson: we wargamers love a company that makes really good games and really cares about customers if only because the staff shares our passion... and play the games they make ! But, having been one those financial control people and having worked in the software industtry, I suppose the real challenge for Matrix will be to prove that their spirit is compatible with the need for profitability or, to put it in a more positive way, to show that this passion can be the best asset of a gaming company. I believe it can be done... and I hope Matrix has a plentiful supply of coffee and aspirins.

Wargamo, ergo sum

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 3
- 8/5/2000 2:38:00 AM   
Tankhead

quote:

Originally posted by crazyivan: (if thats atall possible working around the clock)and give those wifes girlfriends lots of flowers to say thanks and spendtime with your kids and most of all give your selfs ONE HELL OF A PAT ON THE BACK your friend and fan CRAZYIVAN
Hello Crazyivan! My wife think we are all totally insane old gezard like us playing with little tanks and little soldier making all that racket on the computer. She was worried when I semi retired what I would do with my spare time, well she don't worried any more. She just said I'm going back to my teens. The older I get the younger I get if that make sence A big thanks to the Matrix team. The best I've seen in the field. Tankhead ------------------ Rick Cloutier [email]rcclout@telusplanet.net[/email] Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources http://sites.netscape.net/rcclout

Tankhead

(in reply to crazyivan)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> WB ,PUAL,MIKE AND TEAM THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI