Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Stupid question, I'm afraid, re: Tutorials

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Stupid question, I'm afraid, re: Tutorials Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stupid question, I'm afraid, re: Tutorials - 11/5/2006 12:20:32 AM   
JCS51

Hi folks.
This is a bit embarrassing, I'm afraid, but....
I bought World at War some time ago, and started on the tutorials, but for various reasons, haven't been able to do anything with the game in some months. I finally got to boot it up again, and would like to (indeed, need to) redo the tutorials, since I remember almost nothing about them.
The problem is, the game doesn't seem to want to *let* me redo the tutorials; they don't appear in the scenario-list, which now begins with Scenario 1. Of course, I might be missing something, or doing something wrong; neither would be without precedent.
I expect my question is obvious. How can I access the tutorials, now, preferably without having to uninstall and reinstall the game (assuming that would even work). *Is* there a way?
I apologize for being dense, and hope you folks will bear with me. I'd appreciate any help anybody might be able to give me. Thanks, in advance, for whatever guys might be able to tell me.

Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Stupid question, I'm afraid, re: Tutorials Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI