Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game ...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Public Beta Feedback >> Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game ... - 3/23/2007 8:49:01 AM   
christof139

Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game, however, at least it is an Infantry unit in the update patch and not a Cav. unit as it was previously.

Chris

'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.
That's the CSS North Carolina BB-55
Boris Badanov, looking for Natasha Goodenov
Post #: 1
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/23/2007 9:30:27 AM   
christof139

Another thing, after the USA took Richmond, the CSA Generals kept showing-up in Richmond!!!

That is not to good, not fun etc.

In the old ACW PC Game by IMagic, if you lost your capital then you had to deignate a new one.  It is very mind numbing to see CSA Gens. being generated from a USA city and province, plus it's a long trip for those CSA Gens. that are assigned to the Trans Miss. Theater on top of it all.  Maybe having Montgomery, AL a a start point for Western CSA Gens. would be more playable and fun, and perhaps Springfield or chicago for the western theater USA Gens.

Chris

'What is more amazing, is that amongst all those approaching enemies there is not one named Gisgo.' Hannibal Barcid (or Barca) to Gisgo, a Greek staff officer, Cannae.

(in reply to christof139)
Post #: 2
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/23/2007 6:21:15 PM   
Gil R.

quote:

ORIGINAL: christof139

Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game, however, at least it is an Infantry unit in the update patch and not a Cav. unit as it was previously.

Chris

Good catch. Any suggestions on an attribute or two for them?

Post #: 3
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/24/2007 3:41:16 AM   
christof139

quote:

ORIGINAL: christof139

Chris

quote:

Good catch. Any suggestions on an attribute or two for them?

Maybe 'Dreaded', 'Chargers', 'Blasted', and 'Brave', and perhaps 'Wild', and/or maybe 'Steady' and/or 'Disciplined', and perhaps 'Sustained Volley'.

Chris

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 4
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/24/2007 4:04:39 AM   
Gil R.

Those are all special abilities -- I was asking about attributes, such as baggage train, medical, etc. etc.

Post #: 5
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/24/2007 5:58:41 AM   
christof139

quote:

Those are all special abilities -- I was asking about attributes, such as baggage train, medical, etc. etc.

Yeah, I confused 'Abilities' with 'Attributes'. Thanx for telling me what is what as it saves me looking in the manual.

Maybe 'Medical' for the Texians since that would give them staying power and cut down their casualties making them a tough unit to face.

Chris

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 6
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/24/2007 6:44:03 AM   
Gil R.

Okay, I gave them Medical and Signal Corps, plus I kept "Brave" while replacing "Wild" with "Dreaded." Now that's a unit worth having.

Post #: 7
RE: Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the g... - 3/24/2007 6:55:45 AM   
christof139

quote:

Okay, I gave them Medical and Signal Corps, plus I kept "Brave" while replacing "Wild" with "Dreaded." Now that's a unit worth having.

Sounds good. They were pretty good. Chris

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> Public Beta Feedback >> Hood's Texas-Arkansas Bde. has Horse Arty. in the game ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI