Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What's up with the ScoutEval table

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> What's up with the ScoutEval table Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What's up with the ScoutEval table - 4/4/2007 7:42:32 PM   
sammie13

I downloaded the CE Open Source example and created a small VB app to modify player stats, specifically lowered ratings for rookies, in the player table. Program works fine and i can verify the stats have changed in the player table.

Problem is, when i go back into the PureSim, the ratings that are displayed are the original ratings.
After much debugging, i found that the displayed ratings are actually pulled from the ScoutEval table.
To further confuse me, the Addin Schema does not mention the ScoutEval table (see http://www.puresim.com/SDK_Documentation.html). The SDK doc says that scouts are not used in PureSim 2007, yet the program uses the ratings in the ScoutEval table.

So how does the ScoutEval table get populated? Is this table updated when i see the message pop-up, '<Team> evaluation players'?

And what table should be used to alter player ratings?
I also noticed that if i edited a single player in PureSim, via Edit Bio in player card, the ratings in Player table are updated.
I also noticed that if i edit the player ratings in ScoutEval, when ever the PureSim program 'Evaluates' players the player ratings are updated in ScoutEval, but they are not the ratings from Player table

Any help would be appreciated.

< Message edited by sammie13 -- 4/4/2007 8:21:00 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> 3rd Party Add-ons Area >> What's up with the ScoutEval table Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI