Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support >> Possible bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible bug? - 4/25/2007 8:39:41 PM   
Greenmachine

One strange thing I've noticed playing as Germany is when you repair one of the factories in Western France but leave the others damaged in the movement phase due to a lack of supplies and then go to the production phase and hover you're mouse cursor over West France it still shows all 3 are damaged. In the repair screen the info looks correct but it is weird.
This is with version 1.010

I just noticed this in a phem game, I tried doing the same thing against the AI and it looks still the same. Is this a interface bug or is my install corrupted?
Post #: 1
RE: Possible bug? - 4/25/2007 8:45:01 PM   
WanderingHead

quote:

ORIGINAL: Greenmachine
One strange thing I've noticed playing as Germany is when you repair one of the factories in Western France but leave the others damaged in the movement phase due to a lack of supplies and then go to the production phase and hover you're mouse cursor over West France it still shows all 3 are damaged. In the repair screen the info looks correct but it is weird.
This is with version 1.010

I just noticed this in a phem game, I tried doing the same thing against the AI and it looks still the same. Is this a interface bug or is my install corrupted?

Interface bug (or feature). In the production phase, units of like type are all collapsed under one icon regardless of differences (such as damage status) and when you mouse over you actually only see whichever unit just happens to be on top.

I think that this was actually done on purpose at some point in order to reduce the clutter during production phase (when someone figured you don't really need to differentiate one infantry from another, for example), but I agree it should not be this way.

I'll try to remember to look at it, but it is a low priority. You get used to it (I don't seem to notice it anymore).

(in reply to Greenmachine)
Post #: 2
RE: Possible bug? - 4/25/2007 8:53:49 PM   
Greenmachine

Thanks, its not a big deal but maybe the clarification could be included in the next patch read me just so people know.

(in reply to Greenmachine)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support >> Possible bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI