Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

rookie question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> rookie question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
rookie question - 4/22/2007 10:53:27 AM   
thegipper

I haven't played baseball since the closing of the High Heat Series and I'd really like to give this game a try. If I create my own customized league and I end up liking the game, will I be able to continue playing my league once I buy the game. What files do I exactly need to backup?

Thanks guys.
Post #: 1
RE: rookie question - 4/22/2007 3:30:15 PM   
DonBraswell

Yes, once you purchase the game and enter the serial number, you can continue with your League.
Don

< Message edited by DonBraswell -- 4/22/2007 3:35:02 PM >

(in reply to thegipper)
Post #: 2
RE: rookie question - 4/22/2007 5:20:32 PM   
thegipper

Thanks DonBraswell. Just one more thing. Is it possible to convert files from one version to another?

Thanks in advance

(in reply to DonBraswell)
Post #: 3
RE: rookie question - 4/22/2007 5:56:45 PM   
puresimmer

Upgrade conversion is handled automatically when you open up an association with a newer version of the game.

I hope you are enjoying the demo.

Shaun

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to thegipper)
Post #: 4
RE: rookie question - 4/22/2007 9:18:48 PM   
thegipper

Thank you all guys. I've just played my first 3 games and I can't beleive it. For the first time ever I think I'm hooked with a text simmed game. I've created my own logos and generated pics using the ootp 2007 demo -which I'm sure is a great game, but it's so complicted that it's unplayable for me-. Really enjoying my Brooklyn Legends so far. I hope it lasts... let's see.

Thanks again guys

(in reply to thegipper)
Post #: 5
RE: rookie question - 4/23/2007 12:43:47 PM   
akcranker

quote:

ORIGINAL: thegipper

Thank you all guys. I've just played my first 3 games and I can't beleive it. For the first time ever I think I'm hooked with a text simmed game. I've created my own logos and generated pics using the ootp 2007 demo -which I'm sure is a great game, but it's so complicted that it's unplayable for me-. Really enjoying my Brooklyn Legends so far. I hope it lasts... let's see.

Thanks again guys

Welcome to the community and enjoy Puresim.. it's addicting :)

(in reply to thegipper)
Post #: 6
RE: rookie question - 4/23/2007 3:06:37 PM   
thegipper

I'm sure I will. This seems to be a great comunity. It's kind of funny because I've always thought I could only play arcade games but for some reason I never enjoyed the MVP Basebal series -probably because of the lack of customization-. Puresim might be what I was looking for.
Thanks again.

(in reply to akcranker)
Post #: 7
RE: rookie question - 5/1/2007 10:22:00 PM   
JungleJim99

I know what you mean about the not believing that you are hooked on a text-based game (anyone else old enough to remember Zork???). I was trying to explain PureSim 2007 to a 20-year-old son of one of my neighbors (the kid only knows about the latest 'twitch' games - BF2142, Splinter Cell, etc) and he didn't understand the draw of the game (or even why anyone would even bother creating a game based on text - let alone why anyone would even buy it). He even watched me play for about 30 second before getting bored. Hopefully he will understand in time, but until then it is his loss because PS2k7 is AMAZING!

(in reply to thegipper)
Post #: 8
RE: rookie question - 5/2/2007 4:41:30 AM   
slider15

I still miss the Baseball Pro series. It had a little of everything, plus it was great watching the games. Which is pretty much all I did anyways. I have a machine I left windows 98 on just so I can still play it. I also have a commadore Amiga so I can still play Earl Weaver as well. My kid thinks I'm nuts. This is the first text baseball game I've gotten into, and I'm amazed how addictive it is. I LOVE IT! Someday it will have its own machine too with an outdated OS.

(in reply to JungleJim99)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> rookie question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI