Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Rebuilding LCUs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Rebuilding LCUs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Rebuilding LCUs - 8/1/2007 5:28:15 AM   
RevRick

Hokay, here is what happened. In an invasion using the 1st Marine Division, I broke the unit up into three parts, using one part to invade a nearby island, and the other two on the main island I wanted to take. General Vandergrift was in command of the First. Naturally, when they broke up there were other commanders for each subdivision (pun intended!) Some two months later, when I was finally able to get everyone in the same place, and finally get them into the same TOE update level, they could recombine, but General Vandergrift was nowhere to be found, not even in the list of replacement commanders available, and I have not found him cycling through UMC units on the board. Other than drowning at sea while skinny dipping with the nursing corps or being called back to WASHDC, any ideas what happened to him?

"Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Post #: 1
RE: Rebuilding LCUs - 8/1/2007 5:47:42 AM   
rogueusmc

Can't lose HIM!!!...he's the next Commandant!!!

Edit...he was actually the first I think...before that, they were called 'Major General of the Marine Corps'.

< Message edited by rogueusmc -- 8/1/2007 5:50:31 AM >

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to RevRick)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Rebuilding LCUs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI