Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Payment problem...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Payment problem... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Payment problem... - 1/14/2008 8:36:01 PM   
ShazzFR

Hi,

I don't know where to post my subject...

I try to buy Advanced tactics by digital download but the server can't verify my payment. I tryed AMEX, VISA and PayPal. It usually work...

Can someone help me ?

We're Sorry.
We were unable to verify your payment information. Please use an alternate payment option if available. Thank you

(Error Number: 30024901 - 0
Post #: 1
RE: Payment problem... - 1/16/2008 8:37:26 PM   
Erik Rutins

Please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order number and I'll investigate this with our store.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to ShazzFR)
Post #: 2
RE: Payment problem... - 1/19/2008 11:25:23 PM   
nervi

I have this same problem now and to be honest, this also happened the last time i wanted to buy a game.

The last game i bought, i wanted also to buy in the WEEKEND, but it kept failing, didnt matter if i used creditcard or paypal.
That game i could buy later midweek, so i though, that it was just an incident.

Now i wanted to buy democracy and it didnt let me buy it either and guess what, its again weekend!
Well, i am not sure if i am gonna buy it next midweek, i was hoping to play it in the weekend.
If you dont want your customers to buy in the weekends, that place make that clear.
Its really irritating to keep filling in correct info and getting nonstop messages, that it cant be confirmed and you have to try another payment methode.

For me its, clear, somehow in your checking control, they dont work in the weekends................

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Payment problem... - 1/19/2008 11:47:47 PM   
Erik Rutins

nervi,

I apologize for the incovenience you've experienced. I assure you we do take orders on the weekend and I'm not sure why yours are not going through. The only way to investigate this woudl be for you to e-mail us with your order number(s) and explain the situation in enough detail. Then hopefully we can get it sorted out for good.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to nervi)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Payment problem... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI