Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Odd game sequence

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Odd game sequence Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Odd game sequence - 8/17/2007 7:50:36 AM   
motnahp

Running with 1.65b (BETA). Top of the 9th, tie game, with 2 out & nobody on.

#7 hitter Kenny Lofton singles and then steals second. Manager motnahp prepares for an intentional walk of #8 hitter Russell Martin to force the pitcher to bat or be pinch-hit for.

AI manager announces Andre Ethier pinch-hitting for Martin. At that moment, I see the highlighted name change from Ethier back to Lofton! Manager motnahp scratches his head and issues the intentional walk (assuming that the walk was really being issued to Ethier). The play-by-play says that Lofton is intentionally walked and now there are two Loftons on base!

All's well that ends well, as Ethier then struck out, stranding the two Loftons on base. This sequence actually was a benefit to my team, as the LA pitcher, Aaron Sele, stayed in the game and gave up a walk-off homer to the first batter in the bottom of the ninth. I tried to post the game screen, but the file was too large. Here is the Game Log:

I checked the box score and Lofton's Game Log. There is only one Lofton in the box score, but it has added the "two Loftons" together and shows him 1-for-4 with a walk, while it should really be just the 1-for-4. His Game Log on his card shows the same thing.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by motnahp -- 8/17/2007 8:07:46 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Odd game sequence Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI