Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

mouse locks game up on core unit selection? can't buy them early jagpanzers read this

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> mouse locks game up on core unit selection? can't buy them early jagpanzers read this Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
mouse locks game up on core unit selection? can't buy t... - 10/11/2000 2:32:00 PM   
crazyivan

i have read the game lock up problem when you select the very last unit in your core force in a campiagn this is a knowin bug now and the quick fix which i have tried works, before you buy any units make shore your message delay is set high i had mine on the defualt of 10 and that seams to corraspond to how long you can leave the mouse over the selected unit.ie if you set it for 300 your mouse will lock up in that time span . i have both live delay and message delay set at about 100 this allows enough time to quickly highlite and change the unit if you want. the matrix cool guys siad it was something to do with the pop up message thingy. like wise for units you can't select in a campiagn but the date you selected says you can ie 1942-43 cannot get jpz.or russian spaa units the fix is on its way its a oob thing so i here in 6-8 weeks. great work whomever is doing this but just use your oob editor you will notice that the early jpz are named sp-ATGs change this class to tank destroyers and bingo you can now select early jpz.save your original oobs though as you will not be compatable with others emial and online games.change the russsian spaa units to selfpropelled aa units not wheeled as they are now.these things have just made it a little easeier to play untill the good guys at matrix can fix them most of you have already posted these work arounds all i'm doing is spreading the good word many thanks to all whom have made this game what it is truly mind blowing.

"The best form of defence,is attack"
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> mouse locks game up on core unit selection? can't buy them early jagpanzers read this Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI