Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How the fudge do you get the flags you want?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> How the fudge do you get the flags you want? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How the fudge do you get the flags you want? - 12/20/2007 10:26:48 PM   
miral

I am a computer idiot; please respond to me as such. When setting up a random scenario I have figured out how to set colors, SFtypes. But how do I get the flags I want onto the counters? I have read how to go to the national folder and I can find the flags but what then? And please, I need a step by step. Those of you with computer knowledge assume many things that are obvious to you. Believe me, to the computer illiterate nothing is obvious. Thanks for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: How the fudge do you get the flags you want? - 12/20/2007 11:56:09 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: miral

I am a computer idiot; please respond to me as such. When setting up a random scenario I have figured out how to set colors, SFtypes. But how do I get the flags I want onto the counters? I have read how to go to the national folder and I can find the flags but what then? And please, I need a step by step. Those of you with computer knowledge assume many things that are obvious to you. Believe me, to the computer illiterate nothing is obvious. Thanks for any help.

See pic -- random scen --> edit --> reg (regime button) -->
select regime --> select statistics --> select hq sprite button -->
brows to graphics-defealut-national and change file type to png on your browing window
select the flag you want.

then same edit screen select button acouple lower - National icon symbol and bwse to selct.

let me know if you need more detail.

Rick

Attachment (1)

(in reply to miral)
Post #: 2
RE: How the fudge do you get the flags you want? - 12/21/2007 12:56:56 AM   
miral

Thank you very much! Well done. The very model of how to tell a novice how to do something on the computer. I would not have figured this out myself in another 60 years. Thanks for taking the trouble to help.

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: How the fudge do you get the flags you want? - 12/21/2007 4:00:50 AM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: miral

Thank you very much! Well done. The very model of how to tell a novice how to do something on the computer. I would not have figured this out myself in another 60 years. Thanks for taking the trouble to help.

Glad to help, sorry i couldn't help with your patch proble, don't have Vista and dont know much about what problems there might be.

Good luck!
Rick

(in reply to miral)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> How the fudge do you get the flags you want? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI