Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New game.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> New game. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New game. - 12/26/2007 4:17:01 PM   
Althered

Hi!
I purchased Advanced Tactics over Christmas as a treat to myself.I ordered both the digital d/l and CD delivery.Up to now i am enjoying the game very much(it reminds me of the old Vulcan game called "ARNHEM" by R T Smith).It is quite difficult learning the differant functions without the manual in front of me but that will change next week.I have the manual on disc,of course,but its not quite the same.One question i would like to ask is about the AI attack phase.There are no graphics showing this,just a few sound effects followed with the losses to both armies.Why is this?,or am i missing something?Your thoughts woul be appreciated.
Allen
Post #: 1
RE: New game. - 12/26/2007 4:19:29 PM   
Delyn Locksmiths

Aye, gotta get a decent present somehow

Fancy a PBEM game, we can learn together then, I downloaded the game last week.

(in reply to Althered)
Post #: 2
RE: New game. - 12/26/2007 10:06:58 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: Althered

Hi!
I purchased Advanced Tactics over Christmas as a treat to myself.I ordered both the digital d/l and CD delivery.Up to now i am enjoying the game very much(it reminds me of the old Vulcan game called "ARNHEM" by R T Smith).It is quite difficult learning the differant functions without the manual in front of me but that will change next week.I have the manual on disc,of course,but its not quite the same.One question i would like to ask is about the AI attack phase.There are no graphics showing this,just a few sound effects followed with the losses to both armies.Why is this?,or am i missing something?Your thoughts woul be appreciated.
Allen

There's a history book icon when you strat your turn phiase. click on that and you'll see what took place during the AI phase. Also, new patch will add a replay feature I think.

Rick

(in reply to Althered)
Post #: 3
RE: New game. - 12/28/2007 6:34:18 PM   
Althered

Yes,i see now.How nice to see where all my men are being slaughtered....

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> New game. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI