Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Nice manual Jason...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Nice manual Jason... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nice manual Jason... - 2/28/2008 5:07:49 PM   
pcpilot

Got my hard copy of the game a couple days ago. Been reading the manual off and on when I can. You've added some new things to this game havent you. The manual is very professionally and logically layed out, looks good, and seems to cover everything! Wish it coulda been in color but certainly not a show stopper; the grey scale is very nicely rendered. This is an excellent example of a genuine manual just like the old days of computer gaming; and example game developers should take note of as this is what gamers like. Well done!

< Message edited by racketyjack -- 2/28/2008 5:09:52 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Nice manual Jason... - 2/28/2008 5:42:38 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: racketyjack

Got my hard copy of the game a couple days ago. Been reading the manual off and on when I can. You've added some new things to this game havent you. The manual is very professionally and logically layed out, looks good, and seems to cover everything! Wish it coulda been in color but certainly not a show stopper; the grey scale is very nicely rendered. This is an excellent example of a genuine manual just like the old days of computer gaming; and example game developers should take note of as this is what gamers like. Well done!

Thanks, but I didn't have that much to do with that particular manual. I am giving the manual a fairly substantial revision though and that will be included with 1.03. It is pretty much done now with the exception of new pictures and a new, exciting feature that has been added over the past week.

I'm happy you're pleased with it nevertheless!!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

(in reply to pcpilot)
Post #: 2
RE: Nice manual Jason... - 2/28/2008 10:33:18 PM   
jreebel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: racketyjack

Thanks, but I didn't have that much to do with that particular manual. I am giving the manual a fairly substantial revision though and that will be included with 1.03. It is pretty much done now with the exception of new pictures and a new, exciting feature that has been added over the past week.

I'm happy you're pleased with it nevertheless!!

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Exciting feature that has been added over the past week...
Oh Jason, you're such a tease!

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens!
Curly Howard

(in reply to Jason Petho)
Post #: 3
RE: Nice manual Jason... - 2/28/2008 10:44:12 PM   
Jason Petho

quote:

ORIGINAL: jreebel

Exciting feature that has been added over the past week...
Oh Jason, you're such a tease!

Yes, but it is soooo worth the wait! Hopefully the BETA BRIGADE can vouch for that!

Jason Petho

(in reply to jreebel)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series >> Nice manual Jason... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI