Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

can't get a serial number

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> can't get a serial number Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
can't get a serial number - 3/16/2008 5:43:23 PM   
bstarr

I forgot to register Harpoon Commander's edition and now I don't have my serial number. I tried to go back to the digital river to look at my initial purchase order, but I'm unable to do so. It says I need to set my computer to accept cookies - I did, I still couldn't go any further.

If it makes a difference I ordered online AND had the game shipped to me. I can't find the copy that was mailed (it did get here, though; it's just lost in the clutter).

Post #: 1
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/16/2008 5:52:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

Did you try going to www.findmyorder.com to see if you could retrieve your order info there?

You can also try clearing out your internet cache, resetting your security settings in internet options and rebooting to see if that clears up the cookie issue.

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to bstarr)
Post #: 2
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/17/2008 5:32:18 PM   
pvthudson01

The only problem with that site is that it wants a ORDER number, I am having the same issue with trying to download my games as well. Like a dummy I didnt keep the original email with the Digital River Order number.

Matrix Member since 2003!

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/17/2008 6:33:32 PM   
JAMiAM

quote:

ORIGINAL: pvthudson01

The only problem with that site is that it wants a ORDER number, I am having the same issue with trying to download my games as well. Like a dummy I didnt keep the original email with the Digital River Order number.

I know you already feel bad enough about not keeping the email, and this is not a personal dig at you, but a general observation, however, I have to ask...

In this day and age of unlimited, and free, email storage, why would anybody delete something like that? Keeping them all organized, and actually finding your information amongst some 50k emails is another story, but why delete, when it costs you nothing to keep it?

(in reply to pvthudson01)
Post #: 4
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/17/2008 6:38:05 PM   
Erik Rutins

Ok, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with as much personal info as you can and I'll try to find your order(s).

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 5
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/17/2008 6:59:26 PM   
pvthudson01

quote:

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM
In this day and age of unlimited, and free, email storage, why would anybody delete something like that? Keeping them all organized, and actually finding your information amongst some 50k emails is another story, but why delete, when it costs you nothing to keep it?

I know I know, trust me. I thought the re download site would go via serial number registered and not Order number. That was totally my bad. Erik I sent the info thanks.

Matrix Member since 2003!

(in reply to JAMiAM)
Post #: 6
RE: can't get a serial number - 3/18/2008 2:04:19 AM   
bstarr

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Ok, please e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with as much personal info as you can and I'll try to find your order(s).

Erik
I think I've got it; I'm installing now. I used the link you provided and was able to get to the invoice from there. Thanks a million.
Byron

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> can't get a serial number Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI