Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What are the must have files?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> What are the must have files? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What are the must have files? - 4/19/2008 7:29:11 PM   
Hoop27

So I am picking up the game today, what are the "must have" files in your guys opinions to start with?
Post #: 1
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/19/2008 9:09:22 PM   
therhino

Go to www.fbmax.com  In the unsorted area you will need 21SEC NCAA mod Dream, Teams Sound Mod, DonMVP stadiums, and playbooks. If you want to create unis get Bassmans how to guide in the uniforms section, while your there get all the NFL, CFL, and AFL jerseys you need. Do not download the NCAA unis. 21SEC put them all in one file here http://whitts-landing.no-ip.com/downloads/teams_ncaa.zip You need to get NFL, NCAA, AFL, and CFL football the are in the field art section I think. You will have to look around a lot in th unsorted are as there are too many good files to list.  Tbird also has got a website with some great fantasy unis. www.thornbird.net/downloads
therhino

(in reply to Hoop27)
Post #: 2
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/20/2008 1:42:39 AM   
DONMVP

also some of stadium i downloaded , don`t seem to work with 2.0 or higher , but i do have in unsorted area cfl stadiums , look for ones say revised . I believe most of arenas i have posted our ok . . At one time i fooled around made almost 200 , using others stadiums that were unpacked . Hopefully in a few months when i can i`ll post revised stadiums.

(in reply to therhino)
Post #: 3
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/20/2008 4:19:12 AM   
Hoop27

cool thanks for the input. unfortunately i just find out that paying through payapl and Canada doesn't mix lol so I have to wait a day to get it but i will try out that editor on thornbirds site and play with it. and see how easy it will be to convert why I have :D 

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 4
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/20/2008 5:34:09 AM   
chad56s

Don't forget to grab JD Halftrack's editor - it makes editing all of your teams and players a lot easier and offers a lot of neat features.

I'm kind of in the same stage as you.  I've got quite about half of my teams designed and ready to go, but now I'm starting to experiment with playbooks and league settings.  Trying to tweak everything so that it works just the way I want.

I'm not quite ready to make a formal announcement about my league but if anybody is interested you can check out www.chadwinter.com for previews of some of my teams.

(in reply to Hoop27)
Post #: 5
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/20/2008 5:48:52 AM   
Hoop27

damn that Jack's logo is sweet

(in reply to chad56s)
Post #: 6
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/21/2008 5:55:07 PM   
Bobolini

Chad56s, your helmets look great! The beauty of this game is you have almost unlimited possibilites on how you want your league(s) to play. As sports games slowly dwindle from the PC, I am grateful that we have Maximum Football.

(in reply to chad56s)
Post #: 7
RE: What are the must have files? - 4/21/2008 7:24:05 PM   
chad56s

Thanks guys. My brother and I have certainly put a lot of work into them. The fun is just beginning!

(in reply to Bobolini)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> 3rd Party Developers Area >> What are the must have files? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI